Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Small Steps

I'm having a hard time writing tonight. I'm pretty darn tired. I know ultimately where I want the story to go, at least somewhat anyway. Actually, I don't have a concrete ending yet. I'm pretty sure I know where to take the story, but it's the small steps that make up the journey. Those have yet to be discovered.

I've sat here for about an hour trying to find those next steps. It's amazing how you can have an idea of what those next steps are to be, but still the words do not come. You can see the steps that need to happen clearly in your mind, but the words...how to bring those steps to life. I think I'm just too tired. My mind isn't focusing quite as well as I would like. Tonight might be a movie night. I want to continue my story just as much as I'm convinced that my readers would like it to continue, but it just isn't coming right now. Good night!

I love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment