Tuesday, December 10, 2013

More ideas

It feels like forever since I last posted anything on here. And even longer since I have written anything more on my story. I may have said this already, but I'm realizing that there are some timeline issues with the story that I'm currently writing. I may need to re-read my progress on my story in order to really figure out the age that Regina needs to be in order for the timeline to make sense and most importantly, for the story to be poignant. I will do that now...
Looks like I'm more on track than I thought. I'm thinking that I will keep things the way they are. Mostly, anyway. I may have to change the line at the beginning where Regina says that they moved away years ago. That'll just depend on whether I decide that she is recounting this story years later or whether this story is recent. If I tell it years later, I can tell it as though this is something that Regina has been needing to get off of her chest for years. She can be brooding and bitter about the whole circumstance. I can also show the broader implications of how this circumstance has affected kingdoms near and far. If she tells the story soon after the circumstance, it can be fresh in her mind. Furthermore, the implications could be the same, but they could happen faster, showing just how quickly circumstances affect society.

Good Night!

© 2013 Ihaveadryfish.blogspot.com

I love you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment