Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Writing...Motivation...

I'm finding that it's hard to be very motivated when I'm tired. I think part of the problem are my contacts. They seem to be floating out of my eye, and it's making it hard to stare at a computer screen despite the fact that that's what I've done for most of the night.
I still find more and more that this blog really is a way for me to write. I guess it serves two purposes: it really was designed in the first place with my wife in mind. Knowing that I'm leaving some piece of me with her when I post really does motivate me to continue posting.
As far as what I post, this really is about writing. Writing. Reading good writing. Sharing those things. I wasn't really feeling like writing, but I was staying true to my promise to my wife to post something for her each week. So, I opened up my blog, but what to write? I was stuck. I decided to turn on some music. Immediately, I wrote everything that you have just read, and within only about 10 minutes time. I'm listening to Empire of the Sun. Something about their sound is so magical and free. It seems to be good for my writing.

Well, I'm falling asleep, so I'm gonna go read now. Good night everyone!

© 2014 Ihaveadryfish.blogspot.com

I love you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment